What information we collect and how it is usedWhen you access the website, you may provide certain personally identifiable information including but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, address, avatar image, credit card information when you make a purchase on the website. This information is collected when you register on the site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, contact us, use the search feature on the website, provide comments or any other feedback, fill out a form or use live chat or enter any other information on the website to communicate with us. From time to time, we may also collect information that you submit when you participate in any online surveys that we may post on our website. Your personal information is used to personalize your experience, improve the website to better serve you, provide customer service support, efficiently process your requests or transactions, tailor advertisements to you, elicit reviews of services or products, provide you offers, promotions and to follow up with you through correspondence (email, live chat, or phone). We may also use this information to provide you with offers and promotions from our partners and/or our affiliates in exchange for a commission without additional cost to you. Additionally, like other websites, this website automatically collects certain information about you through Log Data and Google Analytics. Log Data is information about your computer’s Internet Protocol Address, which is your “IP” address, browser information, Internet Service Provider’s information, your operating system, and your browser type. Similarly, Google Analytics collects certain information about your location, browsing history, the pages you visit, the equipment you used to access the website, traffic patterns, and other general patterns related to your use of the website. This information is used to analyze website statistics related to user behaviour and interests, improve our performance and your use of the website and to further enhance our products and services offered to you.
Comments and social mediaIf you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. When you leave a comment, your name, email address and website/organization name is not shared with a third party and may be used to communicate with you. Social media accounts and sharing options are available on this website. Social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and so forth) can track your personal information. Should you choose to interact with us on social media, please note that you will be voluntarily disclosing that personal information. This information is no longer private. It becomes public information and can be collected and used by others. We have no control over and take no responsibility for the use, storage or dissemination of such publicly-disclosed personal information by you. Any such interactions via comments and social media with us do not subject us to any kind of liability related to misuse of your information by others.
Disclosure of your informationAs a general rule, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent with the exception of the following circumstances:
- We may disclose your information to our trusted third parties that work with us such as our website hosting partners, email marketing service provider, other service providers that assist in the operation of the website, and any other affiliates and subsidiaries we rely upon to provide you products and services offered here.
- We may disclose your information in order to comply with state or federal regulations related to copyright infringement lawsuits or any other legal claims related to the website.
GDPR visitor rightsUnder the GDPR, if you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain rights and information listed below. We will retain any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of:
- You ask us to delete the information by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that such requests may result in you no longer being able to access paid or free content previously provided to you.
- Our decision to cease using our existing data providers.
- The data is no longer needed to provide you service, is too costly to maintain further retention, or the Company finds it outdated.